Telehealth Physical Therapy Services:
Stuck at home with nagging pain that limits you from enjoying activities you love? Worried you can’t get help?
We understand your aches, pains, and health problems don’t go away even if you’re unable to get out of your home…
How Do Virtual Sessions Work?
Virtual Physical Therapy is very similar to in-person visits. Here’s how:
- We ask you questions.
- We complete some clinical tests specific to your issue.
- We tell you what’s going on so you know why you’re having a problem.
- We give you the best options on how to solve the problem.
- Then, we instruct you in how to solve the problem from your own home and get you back to living without aches and pains and doing all the things you want to do.
Want to learn more about our Virtual Visits Physical Therapy Program?
Reasons Our Virtual Physical Therapy Option Is So Popular:
- For those stuck at home (whether because of the Coronavirus or for other reasons…it doesn’t matter!)
- For those who don’t have an easy way to get to the clinic.
- For the people of NEPA who feel like it’s just a bit too far to drive.
- For the people who hate getting stuck in traffic trying to get across town.
- For anyone who is just more comfortable having their health taken care of in the comfort of their home!
Here Are Some Questions People Frequently Have About Virtual Physical Therapy:
It’s actually quite simple. We ask you to push on a spot and tell us if it is painful. We can see you on the screen and give you feedback.
It is very similar. We still watch how you move and coach you through exercises. We obviously don’t do any of the hands on treatments but we have been able to teach patients ways to do that for themselves.
We assess your movement quality and capacity and then test “core” stability. We determine the underlying cause and devise a plan to get you back to where you want to be. Then we coach you through the exercises and posture corrections.
Of course. Exercise equipment is not required. We may have to be creative but we can use household items to make the exercises more challenging. We can also give you recommendations for equipment if you are interested in purchasing some.
As long as you know how to open an email and click on a link, you will be fine. It is as simple as that.
Your journey to get back to being consistently active so you can live your life in confidence can start today from the comfort of your home. There’s no need to take two hours out of your day to get ready and go travel to see a specialist. Virtual visits give you the ease, and comfort, of getting the care you need from the place you’re most comfortable – your home.
Want to Get Relief Faster?
Choose which option works best for you…